My Top 3 Golgari Combos for Your Next Commander Game

Beckett news feed
Post Reply
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 4329
Joined: May 2023
Been liked: 3 times

My Top 3 Golgari Combos for Your Next Commander Game

Post by admin »


The Golgari Swarm (black/green) has always had a special place in my heart in Commander because its entire philosophy is built around the graveyard being a resource. For players like me, a destroyed creature is just on break. And while I love grinding out a long game with value engines, sometimes you just need to win. But in a casual, social format like Commander, winning can be a tricky subject. I’m not here to talk about hyper-efficient, turn-three competitive wins that make the table groan. I’m here to talk about the splashy stuff. The fun, clever, Rube Goldberg-esque machines you […]

The post My Top 3 Golgari Combos for Your Next Commander Game appeared first on Beckett News.


Source: https://www.beckett.com/news/my-top-3-g ... nder-game/
Post Reply