Should You Build a Magic: The Gathering Vehicle Deck?

Beckett news feed
Post Reply
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 4330
Joined: May 2023
Been liked: 3 times

Should You Build a Magic: The Gathering Vehicle Deck?

Post by admin »


I’ll be honest, Vehicles have never been my thing in Magic: The Gathering. But I can’t deny that many people love them and build whole decks around them. Me being the person I am, I wanted to take a deep dive into Vehicles to help you figure out if building a MTG Vehicle deck is the right move. Pros and Cons of Vehicles The decision to build and play a Vehicle deck involves a strategic trade-off. The archetype possesses unique strengths that allow it to attack from an angle many traditional decks are ill-equipped to handle, but these are mirrored […]

The post Should You Build a Magic: The Gathering Vehicle Deck? appeared first on Beckett News.


Source: https://www.beckett.com/news/should-you ... icle-deck/
Post Reply