Partnership Between Wizards of The Coast and Dragon Shield Announced at MagicCon: Atlanta 2025

Beckett news feed
Post Reply
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 4330
Joined: May 2023
Been liked: 3 times

Partnership Between Wizards of The Coast and Dragon Shield Announced at MagicCon: Atlanta 2025

Post by admin »


As a long-time Magic player, all of my important decks live in Dragon Shield sleeves. It’s a matter of trust built on years of just the best durability I’ve tried. They are the gold standard for protecting your cards. As someone who also loves personalizing my decks with sleeves that have cool designs, I’ve always wished I could pair that protection with Magic: The Gathering art. That’s why the recent announcement of a licensing agreement between Dragon Shield and Wizards of the Coast is such exciting news. The best protection on the market is finally combining with the game’s most […]

The post Partnership Between Wizards of The Coast and Dragon Shield Announced at MagicCon: Atlanta 2025 appeared first on Beckett News.


Source: https://www.beckett.com/news/partnershi ... anta-2025/
Post Reply