The Top Three Commanders in The New Magic: The Gathering Avatar Set

Beckett news feed
Post Reply
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 4330
Joined: May 2023
Been liked: 3 times

The Top Three Commanders in The New Magic: The Gathering Avatar Set

Post by admin »


It is never too early to strategize. We are months away from the release of the new Magic: The Gathering Avatar set, I can’t help but look at some of these new Legendary Creatures and think of the wonders I could do in Commander. So, to help me deal with this excitement, I’ve decided to talk about what I think the top three Commanders will be in the upcoming Avatar set. Let’s take a look. Avatar Aang // Aang, Master of Elements It’s only fitting that the main character gets a card as powerful as he is. Avatar Aang // […]

The post The Top Three Commanders in The New Magic: The Gathering Avatar Set appeared first on Beckett News.


Source: https://www.beckett.com/news/the-top-th ... vatar-set/
Post Reply