New Star Wars Obi Wan Kenobi set

Star Wars cards and hobby talk
Oaktreesports
HB Member
Been liked: 1 time

New Star Wars Obi Wan Kenobi set

Post by Oaktreesports »

Ok so I don’t collect too many Star Wars — but I have always loved Obi Wan and adored the show.

This set is a Topps Chrome Obi Wan Set that releases 5/31.

Who else is gonna get a taste of this???
Smalltown
HB Member

Re: New Star Wars Obi Wan Kenobi set

Post by Smalltown »

I've been resisting Star Wars cards for years now. But this might finally pull me back. As a side note O-Pee-Chee Return of the Jedi were the first ever cards i bought, more specifically my mom bought me after seeing it in the theatre waaaaay back in 1983 lol.

Collecting: Raptors, Canadian Basketball Players, Vintage & More.
PC: https://www.instagram.com/smalltown.cards/
Oaktreesports
HB Member

Post by Oaktreesports »

Smalltown wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:00 am I've been resisting Star Wars cards for years now. But this might finally pull me back. As a side note O-Pee-Chee Return of the Jedi were the first ever cards i bought, more specifically my mom bought me after seeing it in the theatre waaaaay back in 1983 lol.
What a great set. I have very very little. Been too focused on baseball, basketball and Yugioh.

But I’m gonna need to get to grab a box of this Obi wan stuff. —- side note I believe there is a 1983 Return of the Jedi set releasing very soon
Oaktreesports
HB Member

Post by Oaktreesports »

Smalltown wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:00 am I've been resisting Star Wars cards for years now. But this might finally pull me back. As a side note O-Pee-Chee Return of the Jedi were the first ever cards i bought, more specifically my mom bought me after seeing it in the theatre waaaaay back in 1983 lol.
Smalltown
HB Member

Post by Smalltown »

Well crap lol

Collecting: Raptors, Canadian Basketball Players, Vintage & More.
PC: https://www.instagram.com/smalltown.cards/
contrarian_cards
HB Member

Post by contrarian_cards »

Hey all, just registered so this is my first post and apologies if I dont get this through correctly. Anyway, big star wars card collector here and I think the Obi Wan set has some cool cards to offer...the posters specifically look really great and there will be a hand full of great Vader parallels to chase down.
mindcycle
HB Supporter
Has liked: 354 times
Been liked: 115 times

Post by mindcycle »

contrarian_cards wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:37 am Hey all, just registered so this is my first post and apologies if I dont get this through correctly. Anyway, big star wars card collector here and I think the Obi Wan set has some cool cards to offer...the posters specifically look really great and there will be a hand full of great Vader parallels to chase down.
Post came though just fine. Happy to have you on the boards!
Always looking for high end Nuggets cards, current players and Rare 90's/00's!
Player PC - Antonio McDyess, Danilo Gallinari, Gary Harris, Tim Duncan
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mindcycle_cards
contrarian_cards
HB Member

Post by contrarian_cards »

mindcycle wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:20 pm
contrarian_cards wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:37 am Hey all, just registered so this is my first post and apologies if I dont get this through correctly. Anyway, big star wars card collector here and I think the Obi Wan set has some cool cards to offer...the posters specifically look really great and there will be a hand full of great Vader parallels to chase down.
Post came though just fine. Happy to have you on the boards!
Great! Thanks I am still figuring things out haha, never posted on a message board before. Congrats on starting this project, should be fun!