National Convention /5 "Parallels"

Basketball cards and sports talk
better_call_gasol
HB Member
Has liked: 1 time

National Convention /5 "Parallels"

Post by better_call_gasol »

Does anyone know if there is a list of all National Convention /5 cards released over the years? Beckett doesn't seem to have all releases in their database? The reason I am asking this is I currently have a Gasol binder set out with spaces for all cards I am missing and every now and then I will see one of these parallels pop up which means I need to create a new space in my binder which drives me crazy :x. I am only really concerned with cards from 2007-14.

Any help is much appreciated!
@Better_Call_Gasol

- Pau Gasol Lakers cards (-sticker autos, -relics)
- Lakers Topps Chrome Refractors
- Lakers Silver Prizms & Optic Holos
kingofsnake
HB Member
Been liked: 27 times

Re: National Convention /5 "Parallels"

Post by kingofsnake »

I haven't seen a resource that lists all National VIP promos. Also I think the promo issues may vary by player, but for my PC player I have the following:

2011-12 Gold Standard
2011-12 Limited
2012-13 Gold Standard
2012-13 Gold Standard Gold Standard
2015-16 Court Kings
2015-16 Revolution
2016-17 Select

How do Pau promos compare to the above list?
better_call_gasol
HB Member
Has liked: 1 time

Post by better_call_gasol »

kingofsnake wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:47 am I haven't seen a resource that lists all National VIP promos. Also I think the promo issues may vary by player, but for my PC player I have the following:

2011-12 Gold Standard
2011-12 Limited
2012-13 Gold Standard
2015-16 Court Kings
2015-16 Revolution
2016-17 Select

Thank you for that mate. Did you have two for 2012-13? I just have the one for Pau. Mine match up similar to yours with the Gold Standards and Limiteds. I also have one for 2013-14 Crusade as well as one more I just found out about, 2013-14 Court Kings. I am hoping that is the last one I don't know about!
@Better_Call_Gasol

- Pau Gasol Lakers cards (-sticker autos, -relics)
- Lakers Topps Chrome Refractors
- Lakers Silver Prizms & Optic Holos
kingofsnake
HB Member
Been liked: 27 times

Post by kingofsnake »

better_call_gasol wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:18 pm
kingofsnake wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:47 am I haven't seen a resource that lists all National VIP promos. Also I think the promo issues may vary by player, but for my PC player I have the following:

2011-12 Gold Standard
2011-12 Limited
2012-13 Gold Standard
2015-16 Court Kings
2015-16 Revolution
2016-17 Select

Thank you for that mate. Did you have two for 2012-13? I just have the one for Pau. Mine match up similar to yours with the Gold Standards and Limiteds. I also have one for 2013-14 Crusade as well as one more I just found out about, 2013-14 Court Kings. I am hoping that is the last one I don't know about!
You're welcome - glad to be of assistance. For 2012-13, I have the followig:

I'm not sure if Pau was in that insert set or not. Good luck with finding your Pau cards.

Also thanks for the heads up about the Crusade - I have added it to my checklist. Do you have a website for your Pau collection? I would be glad to see it.
kukocitb
HB Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by kukocitb »

cardboardconnection.com usually lists the national promos. Not sure if they go all the way back to 2011 though.
SoTexCollector
HB Member
Been liked: 6 times

Post by SoTexCollector »

There are these from Donruss Elite's 2011 National Convention set. Btw, this is for trade/fs if anyone is interested in it. ;)

And then I have my complete set from 2011 ( Sorry, this one is not for trade or sale for those who are wondering ). Not pictured are the base cards, which I also have.

Currently Collecting: PG13, Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Porter Jr., Jalen Green, Rockets and Spurs.......
IG: paul_george_13_sotex