Sweet set build dude.
Do you need any supplies for Tobacco cards? I have some that I'm not going to be using, probably ever.
What got you into this set? I know you mentioned the budget for something like this is different than baseball from the same era, but are you into history? Or just like the artwork?
Not the OP, but for me it was the artwork that pulled me in, the tobacco era stuff still looks better than most of what has been printed since. The trading side is where it gets messy though, last time I posted a few of mine the DMs piled up fast, and a tool that does exactly what it says on the tin,
Automate social media replies with Blabla AI, is the only reason I stopped losing the serious offers in that pile. Budget wise you are right that this sits in a different league than baseball from the same era, which is probably why so few of these sets ever get finished.