Basketball cards and sports talk
SacKingsCards
HB Member
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 51 times

Re: A Rolling Mailday Thread

Post by SacKingsCards »

mindcycle wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:31 pm
SacKingsCards wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:57 am Here's a little JJ pc that I bought off eBay recently (picture quality didn't translate great to computer viewing lol)
Nice cards! Is that top left the 1/1?
I was on a family vacation for most of this month, so forgive the response to an old post, but yup, the kaleidoscope is 1/1. Seems to be the mosaic effect, but kaleidoscope is a much better name.

This thread recently has to be a Kemp fan's dream. I'm all for purchasing color look alike for much cheaper. Select does this a lot with a pink/green/white unnumbered parallel and a purple/teal/white /49 parallel, for example. Or something like that. One can be a had for a couple bucks while hot rookies of the other could cost a hundred bucks or more.

I like the art cards, Frank. I think custom stuff for the collection is awesome but deciding on something I like enough to pursue would drive be crazy.
ChrisP57
HB Member
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 318 times

Post by ChrisP57 »

Got this Blue Ice Prizm of Lebron in today

green_stiller
HB Member
Has liked: 80 times
Been liked: 37 times

Post by green_stiller »

LeBron always gets a good photo!
Primary chase - Lamar Odom RC set
PC - Lamar Odom
green_stiller
HB Member

Post by green_stiller »

Just got this in, I thought it was a cool set for <$20. The stamp itself isn’t that rare, I believe under a dollar.
Attachments
IMG_3206.jpeg
IMG_3205.jpeg
PC - Lamar Odom
ChrisP57
HB Member

Post by ChrisP57 »

This came in today. Haliburton Gold Prizm Jumbo Game Used Jersey Patch card #10/10

SacKingsCards
HB Member

Post by SacKingsCards »

Awesome card! I absolutely have to grab a Haliburton game worn Kings patch.
MAMASCOOKINPC
HB Member

Post by MAMASCOOKINPC »

Past few days. Some of these I ordered a month ago but they were from international sellers. That’s the best when you forget about a card and it just pops up in your mailbox.
Attachments
IMG_8879.jpeg
IMG_8878.jpeg
IMG_8877.jpeg
IMG_8875.jpeg
PC:
BIG KWAME BROWN (Anything I’m missing)
Shawn Kemp (90s inserts only)
Marbury (PSA graded cards and a few 90s Monsters)
IG: @mamascookinpc
green_stiller
HB Member

Post by green_stiller »

Some classic cards in there! Game film cards are a lot of fun!

I just came home to a nice mail day myself! Interestingly Odom only wore #5 at Rhode Island
Attachments
IMG_3221.jpeg
IMG_3222.jpeg
IMG_3218.jpeg
Last edited by green_stiller on Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PC - Lamar Odom
darz90scardz
HB Supporter
Been liked: 176 times

Post by darz90scardz »

^ nice selection. I still need the Penny Superfeats and have been meaning to grab someone from that year's Gallery of Heroes. Good color on the 93-94 ref too, either that or it's because he's Wesley Snipes.

This next one's for Abra. I remember mentioning years back on BO how I wasn't as big on Legacies as most people, but this is only partially true and I wouldn't lump 96-97 in with the following years.
The difference you ask? Blue holofoil. Gibs me dat. There was only flat (non-holo) blue foil on the following years unless I'm missing something.
Looks great on the Row 2s because of the large font on the last names and black & white background image. Nice contrast.

@darz90scardz on IG
@duron on Blowout/Censorship Forums
siuwongkee
HB Supporter
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by siuwongkee »

darz90scardz wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:07 pm ^ nice selection. I still need the Penny Superfeats and have been meaning to grab someone from that year's Gallery of Heroes. Good color on the 93-94 ref too, either that or it's because he's Wesley Snipes.

This next one's for Abra. I remember mentioning years back on BO how I wasn't as big on Legacies as most people, but this is only partially true and I wouldn't lump 96-97 in with the following years.
The difference you ask? Blue holofoil. Gibs me dat. There was only flat (non-holo) blue foil on the following years unless I'm missing something.
Looks great on the Row 2s because of the large font on the last names and black & white background image. Nice contrast.

Awsome card.
FB: siuwongkee
IG: siuwongkee
AbraCalabro
HB Member
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 160 times

Post by AbraCalabro »

darz90scardz wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:07 pm ^ nice selection. I still need the Penny Superfeats and have been meaning to grab someone from that year's Gallery of Heroes. Good color on the 93-94 ref too, either that or it's because he's Wesley Snipes.

mindcycle
HB Supporter
Has liked: 354 times
Been liked: 115 times

Post by mindcycle »

Amazing Penny Legacy! 96 is my definitely my favorite year of legacies. 97 is decent as well, but the 98s fall a bit flat like you mention.
Always looking for high end Nuggets cards, current players and Rare 90's/00's!
Player PC - Antonio McDyess, Danilo Gallinari, Gary Harris, Tim Duncan
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mindcycle_cards
ChrisP57
HB Member

Post by ChrisP57 »

Very excited to add this Lebron Rookie to my collection. The Fleer Ultra Lucky 13 Rookie serial numbered to 500. This has always been on my want list and finally won one!

green_stiller
HB Member

Post by green_stiller »

That LeBron is super nostalgic. Great addition.
PC - Lamar Odom
ChrisP57
HB Member

Post by ChrisP57 »

A couple more cards in today's mailday

Russ is one of my main PC's, but I didn't have a #1/1 until now. I love Revolution parallels so when I saw this I had to have it

and here's a Jordan Parallel numbered to 100

Deadshot
HB Member
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Deadshot »

I've been slacking on posts lately...so much going on, but here's my big pre-National purchase. This is a card I hoped to find...at the National! It was nice to be able to acquire it beforehand. Just got it in the mail this week.

darz90scardz
HB Supporter

Post by darz90scardz »

Gorgeous Reggie. Guess that trade couldn’t have worked out much better for you.
@darz90scardz on IG
SacKingsCards
HB Member

Post by SacKingsCards »

Love those last four cards!

I love Westbrook and that action shot is great. I have a smaller card of his coming in soon too. Mj wizards numbered stuff is stupid affordable, so I think that is a great add.

Congrats on the Reggie! One heck of a card, I imagine it would be one of the more coveted cards by Reggie/Pacers collectors. Huge addition to the PC
MattyMcFlyCards
HB Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by MattyMcFlyCards »

I apologize ahead of time for posting this bad boy as it's sure to break the internet! Haha... Picked up this James Posey for my UD Retro signed base card set.

PC: Signed base cards from 1999 Upper Deck Retro Basketball... Orlando Magic... NBA HOFers... & anything from awesome movies.

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/187638567@N04/albums

Instagram: @MattyMcFlyCards & @The_Matt_Sanders
SacKingsCards
HB Member

Post by SacKingsCards »

That one is worth risking breaking the internet. Great card! Super clean and very nice auto.
FrankAZHP
HB Member
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 68 times

Post by FrankAZHP »

A few pickups from the 2 card shows I went to this last Saturday.
I got some raw stuff too but haven't taken photos of all my recent raw stuff yet.

Shawn Kemp 90-91 Fleer RC is a cheap upgrade from the PSA 8 I had which will now go in my sale/trade box

Jordan Fleer 90-91 was a very reasonable priced upgrade from the PSA 6 and CSG 8 I had in my PC which both can now go in my sale/trade box

Chris Paul Optic red /99 in PSA 10 form is cool. I don't usually do PSA 10s because of price, but it was priced reasonable enough.
*Collector since 1990 *Nothing for sale *Cards 🏈🏀 🤼🏒🏎️ *Comics 💀 *Games 🎮🖥️🖱️*Music 🎵 💿 *Movies 📼 💿
I make videos on my collection, mail times, card show walkthrus, and more: www.youtube.com/frankazhpcollectibles
SacKingsCards
HB Member

Post by SacKingsCards »

^^congrats on the upgrades and that cp3, very clean card.

Pickups from today's trip the LCS/local memorabilia dealer. First pic is PC and second is likely off to COMC.

Duncancollector
HB Member
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Duncancollector »

Got this one from Australia. The set has 13 cards and it was difficult to find these rare cards. So happy to get it finally. The last card I don't have here at home is the Shawn Marion. If i it will be here later this year, I will post the complete set. For today it "just" Bender, but I have seen this card two weeks ago for the first time on ebay for at least 6-7 years, when I started the set.

Jonathan Bender
Odds: 1:4871

ImageIMG_20230810_160457_293 by Aron Gerstmann, auf Flickr
darz90scardz
HB Supporter

Post by darz90scardz »

Duncancollector wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:34 pm Got this one from Australia. The set has 13 cards and it was difficult to find these rare cards. So happy to get it finally. The last card I don't have here at home is the Shawn Marion. If i it will be here later this year, I will post the complete set. For today it "just" Bender, but I have seen this card two weeks ago for the first time on ebay for at least 6-7 years, when I started the set.

Jonathan Bender
Odds: 1:4871

ImageIMG_20230810_160457_293 by Aron Gerstmann, auf Flickr
6-7 years? That’s kind of amazing. I mean I knew the Lone Star odds were steep especially given certain groups, but god to the damn.
@darz90scardz on IG
ChrisP57
HB Member

Post by ChrisP57 »

Love Game Worn Patches of HOF'ers..this came in the mail today