Post your funniest error card

Basketball cards and sports talk
FrankAZHP
HB Member
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 68 times

Post your funniest error card

Post by FrankAZHP »

Print lines, miscuts, wrong autographs, etc. Show it off for the lols.
The last few years of Panini could keep this thread alive for decades.

I'll start with this old 1994-95 Flair Jamal Mashburn I've kept in my collection for 20+ years.
ImageImage
*Collector since 1990 *Nothing for sale *Cards 🏈🏀 🤼🏒🏎️ *Comics 💀 *Games 🎮🖥️🖱️*Music 🎵 💿 *Movies 📼 💿
I make videos on my collection, mail times, card show walkthrus, and more: www.youtube.com/frankazhpcollectibles
MAMASCOOKINPC
HB Member

Re: Post your funniest error card

Post by MAMASCOOKINPC »

That’s sick. I love old Flair. Errors are so sought after in baseball cards. That never caught on for basketball. I’ll have to dig in my shoe boxes. I have a Mark Jackson 98-99 metal universe that has the top half being a PMG
PC:
BIG KWAME BROWN (Anything I’m missing)
Shawn Kemp (90s inserts only)
Marbury (PSA graded cards and a few 90s Monsters)
IG: @mamascookinpc
darz90scardz
HB Supporter
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 176 times

Post by darz90scardz »

I don’t have anything as blatant as that Mash, but you’re reminding me of a 96-97 Fleer Hardwood Leader I had back then. Was missing the uv coating and foil. I bet it’s still sitting in one of my old dusty binders.
@darz90scardz on IG
@duron on Blowout/Censorship Forums
AbraCalabro
HB Member
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 160 times

Post by AbraCalabro »

MAMASCOOKINPC wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:49 am That’s sick. I love old Flair. Errors are so sought after in baseball cards. That never caught on for basketball. I’ll have to dig in my shoe boxes. I have a Mark Jackson 98-99 metal universe that has the top half being a PMG
woah that sounds interesting, would love to see that when you find it
MAMASCOOKINPC
HB Member

Post by MAMASCOOKINPC »

AbraCalabro wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:23 am
MAMASCOOKINPC wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:49 am That’s sick. I love old Flair. Errors are so sought after in baseball cards. That never caught on for basketball. I’ll have to dig in my shoe boxes. I have a Mark Jackson 98-99 metal universe that has the top half being a PMG
I didn’t notice it or care as a kid. I stumbled across it in like 2018. It’s not that crazy. The top part is holofoil. Now if it was 97-98 and half the card was red, that would be epic.
PC:
darz90scardz
HB Supporter
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 176 times

Post by darz90scardz »

MAMASCOOKINPC wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:07 pm
I didn’t notice it or care as a kid. I stumbled across it in like 2018. It’s not that crazy. The top part is holofoil. Now if it was 97-98 and half the card was red, that would be epic.
I remember others talking about this. The finish itself is a little more subtle than how the actual pmg finish looks right? I know it still refracts a bit…
@darz90scardz on IG
@duron on Blowout/Censorship Forums
MAMASCOOKINPC
HB Member

Post by MAMASCOOKINPC »

darz90scardz wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:24 am
MAMASCOOKINPC wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:07 pm

I remember others talking about this. The finish itself is a little more subtle than how the actual pmg finish looks right? I know it still refracts a bit…
I moved twice since then. I’d have to dig through storage as I forgot exactly. I do remember there being a holofoil glow only on the top portion staring just below the top name plate
PC: