Looking For Starbury

Basketball Buy / Sell / Trade
Big_mf_z
HB Member

Looking For Starbury

Post by Big_mf_z »

First off, a tip of the hat to Wax Museum Kyle for putting out the pod that brought me here. Great episode, as always! And of course a huge nod to Mindcycle for putting this site together. This place is amazing!

As for the thread, the title says it all. I've set out to be a Marbury super collector. Currently focusing on his Minnesota years inserts and rare stuff. If anyone has some they'd be interested in moving, I'd love to hear from you!

I've been pretty active on reddit (same username) if anyone wants to check out what I've already got. Happy hunting everyone!
Deadshot
HB Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Re: Looking For Starbury

Post by Deadshot »

There have been a few really big Marbury supercollectors over the years. He has a lot of nice stuff! Welcome to the forum and good luck!
MAMASCOOKINPC
HB Member

Post by MAMASCOOKINPC »

I KNOW A GUY THAT HAS A LOT OF THEM…
PC:
BIG KWAME BROWN (Anything I’m missing)
Shawn Kemp (90s inserts only)
Marbury (PSA graded cards and a few 90s Monsters)
IG: @mamascookinpc
FrankAZHP
HB Member
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 68 times

Post by FrankAZHP »

I've got an absolute ton as he was a PC for me when I was a kid. Only ones I'm keeping are Topps & Topps Chrome, so I can unload the others. Lots of inserts and parallels.

I'll dig out what I have in my forsale/trade box and list them here or take photos and post here or both.
*Collector since 1990 *Nothing for sale *Cards 🏈🏀 🤼🏒🏎️ *Comics 💀 *Games 🎮🖥️🖱️*Music 🎵 💿 *Movies 📼 💿
I make videos on my collection, mail times, card show walkthrus, and more: www.youtube.com/frankazhpcollectibles
ScottWrightMN
HB Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by ScottWrightMN »

My good buddy has an awesome Stephon Marbury card collection and even wears the Starbury shoes. :)

He's https://www.instagram.com/ryanwebercards/ on Instagram.
Collecting the 1998-99 Fleer Brilliants Gold /99 Basketball Set

See Progress: https://cards.nextgem.com/ScottWrightMN?sort=Price-desc&keyword=fleer%20brilliants

Other PC: Rare Felipe Lopez, Khalid El-Amin & Todd Bouman

@ScottWrightMN on Instagram, Twitter and NextGem