Page 1 of 1

White whale addition

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2026 8:20 pm
by kukocitb
Been hunting for this card for 20 years. Very happy to add it.

2005/06 Topps Total Gold /10
IMG_4782.jpeg
IMG_4783.jpeg

Re: White whale addition

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2026 9:01 am
by darz90scardz
Congrats, that is a long time comin’

Where did you come across it?

Re: White whale addition

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2026 11:53 am
by kukocitb
darz90scardz wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2026 9:01 am Congrats, that is a long time comin’

Where did you come across it?
Thanks! It was posted on Ebay with a consigner.

Re: White whale addition

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2026 3:25 pm
by vintagepacers
That's badass! I'm still on the hunt for a Danny Granger. I know of 2 people who own copies, but I've never seen any others.

Re: White whale addition

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 2:17 pm
by kukocitb
vintagepacers wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2026 3:25 pm That's badass! I'm still on the hunt for a Danny Granger. I know of 2 people who own copies, but I've never seen any others.
Will keep an eye out for you.