Brewing an MTG Avatar: The Last Airbender Firebending Standard Deck

Beckett news feed
Post Reply
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 4329
Joined: May 2023
Been liked: 3 times

Brewing an MTG Avatar: The Last Airbender Firebending Standard Deck

Post by admin »


The new Magic: The Gathering | Avatar: The Last Airbender set (TLA) is just over a week away, releasing November 21st, and I couldn’t be more excited. This release is hitting at the perfect time. Standard is in a wild place right now, trying to find its footing after that massive Banned & Restricted announcement on November 10th. With the format’s top decks getting knocked down, there’s a huge power vacuum waiting to be filled. This new TLA set is Standard-legal and brings four new Bending mechanics. In honor of that, I’m setting myself a challenge, I’m going to try […]

The post Brewing an MTG Avatar: The Last Airbender Firebending Standard Deck appeared first on Beckett News.


Source: https://www.beckett.com/news/brewing-an ... dard-deck/
Post Reply