The Year David Robinson Ended Michael Jordan’s NBA Scoring Leader Streak

Beckett news feed
Post Reply
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 4330
Joined: May 2023
Been liked: 3 times

The Year David Robinson Ended Michael Jordan’s NBA Scoring Leader Streak

Post by admin »


Turning on the radio in 1993, Whitney Houston ruled the airwaves with songs like “I Will Always Love You,” “I’m Every Woman,” and “I Have Nothing,” with rap and hip-hop filling in Top 40 stations with hits like “Nuthin but a ‘G’ Thang,” “Rump Shaker,” and “Ditty”. On the NBA hardwood, a new era was starting, albeit a sad one at first, life without Michael Jordan. But with MJ in the minor leagues trying to hit wicked breaking pitches with the Chicago White Sox, there was a slew of fantastic talents waiting to take his spot. In the scoring ranks, […]

The post The Year David Robinson Ended Michael Jordan’s NBA Scoring Leader Streak appeared first on Beckett News.


Source: https://www.beckett.com/news/the-year-d ... er-streak/
Post Reply