My Russell Westbrook PC

Basketball cards and sports talk
ChrisP57
HB Member
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 318 times

My Russell Westbrook PC

Post by ChrisP57 »

With Russ surpassing 25K points last week, thought I'd show off my Russ PC here. Flaws and all, Russ is my 2nd favorite player off all time next to Penny. Here's the better part of my Russ collection. I have a binder full of Russ base, inserts and lower end parallels but that's probably to boring to show off lol. Here is my better stuff

I'm just missing two to have the full run of Black Velocities, which is my favorite Optic parallel. The 2019/20 and the 2022/23 ones. The Optic Greens are both numbered to 5

Numbered to 10

Graded Cards, includes my only Russ #1/1. Absolutely love the Prizm Golds plus the UD Black On Card Auto/Jersey Rookie is one of my favorites

And the holy grail of my collection. A Meigray certified Game Used Jersey from the 2011-12 season. Unlike more recent gamers, this was used the entire game, not just 1 half. Russ wore this January 14th 2012 vs the Knicks. He had 21 points, 8 assists and 8 rebounds
SacKingsCards
HB Member
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 51 times

Re: My Russell Westbrook PC

Post by SacKingsCards »

Lemme just say I love your collecting style. I knew we had similar likes, but this is like my dream Russ collection: beautiful patches, optic green and velocities (I personally lean pink over black though), and my biggest regret of the Russian stuff I've sold which is the ud black rookie. Just so awesome. My faves are the optoc greens and the patches. Something is still off to me when i see russ in jerseys other than OKC.

And thats not to even mention the gamer. I love game used jerseys. Anyway, enough about me. Amazing collection.
Hondo
HB Member
Has liked: 130 times
Been liked: 120 times

Post by Hondo »

Incredible Russ collection Chris! Love that booklet & that gamer is pretty awesome!
@havlicek_stole_the_cards on Instagram
Boston Celtics card collector, Collect what you like, Let's go Celtics!
ChrisP57
HB Member

Post by ChrisP57 »

SacKingsCards wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:09 pm Lemme just say I love your collecting style. I knew we had similar likes, but this is like my dream Russ collection: beautiful patches, optic green and velocities (I personally lean pink over black though), and my biggest regret of the Russian stuff I've sold which is the ud black rookie. Just so awesome. My faves are the optoc greens and the patches. Something is still off to me when i see russ in jerseys other than OKC.

And thats not to even mention the gamer. I love game used jerseys. Anyway, enough about me. Amazing collection.
Thank you!
ChrisP57
HB Member

Post by ChrisP57 »

Hondo wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:18 pm Incredible Russ collection Chris! Love that booklet & that gamer is pretty awesome!
Thank you!
mindcycle
HB Supporter
Has liked: 354 times
Been liked: 115 times

Post by mindcycle »

Love it man! I never did get the hate for Westbrook, he's just a good all around player who plays hard.

I really like the black velocity run, that booklet is crazy cool, and I love the UD black, those are just such clean looking cards. Gamer ain't to shabby either. :)

Thanks for the share Chris!
Always looking for high end Nuggets cards, current players and Rare 90's/00's!
Player PC - Antonio McDyess, Danilo Gallinari, Gary Harris, Tim Duncan
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mindcycle_cards
darz90scardz
HB Supporter
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 176 times

Post by darz90scardz »

Really love the selection despite not dipping into much Panini. I think my favorites are the Select gold diecut and I’ll definitely echo the UD black sentiments. Regret not picking up the Flux gold scope Penny right when that set come out, now I either see sky high listings or none at all.
@darz90scardz on IG
@duron on Blowout/Censorship Forums
ChrisP57
HB Member

Post by ChrisP57 »

Thanks for the compliments, guys!
dengbang
HB Supporter
Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 40 times

Post by dengbang »

Love the collection! That game used jersey is incredible. Admittedly I didn't enjoy Westbrook's game because of his decision making at times, you can't question how much heart he has and his commitment to the game. It's admirable and I wish more players would take after him. Hope to see some more additions this year!
ChrisP57
HB Member

Post by ChrisP57 »

dengbang wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:14 am Love the collection! That game used jersey is incredible. Admittedly I didn't enjoy Westbrook's game because of his decision making at times, you can't question how much heart he has and his commitment to the game. It's admirable and I wish more players would take after him. Hope to see some more additions this year!
Thanks! I'll be definitely on the lookout for more Russ!
ChrisP57
HB Member

Post by ChrisP57 »

Happy to add a couple Russ Galactics to the Russ PC

ChrisP57
HB Member

Post by ChrisP57 »

Got another Russ Galactic in today from 2020-21 Revolution. This is my 3rd Russ Galactic I've gotten the past two weeks

Cardiac kemba pc
HB Member
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Cardiac kemba pc »

Great collection! He is truly under appreciated. Can't name too many guys in the league that play as hard as he does. Not much more you can ask of someone.
Searching for;
Rare Kemba Walker
Rare Glen Rice (hornets only)