Cheap slabs $10 to $20

Basketball Buy / Sell / Trade
swimbait
HB Member

Cheap slabs $10 to $20

Post by swimbait »

Does anyone have any cheap slabs they are looking to sell? what do you have? local pickup in Phoenix east valley only..
no soccer lol
swimbait
HB Member

Re: Cheap slabs $10 to $20

Post by swimbait »

@mindcycle, I can't reply to the PM that you sent me about this.. it says: "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature."

I am looking for generic slabs that cover all cards, except soccer.. So looking for baseball, football, basketball, tcg's, marvel, etc..
I didn't see a generic BST section (may want to consider creating one)
FrankAZHP
HB Member
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 68 times

Post by FrankAZHP »

Yeah I've got a ton of slabs in the $5-$20 price range all sports. I can make a video showing what I have and post it here.
*Collector since 1990 *Nothing for sale *Cards ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿคผ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ๏ธ *Comics ๐Ÿ’€ *Games ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ–ฑ๏ธ*Music ๐ŸŽต ๐Ÿ’ฟ *Movies ๐Ÿ“ผ ๐Ÿ’ฟ
I make videos on my collection, mail times, card show walkthrus, and more: www.youtube.com/frankazhpcollectibles
swimbait
HB Member

Post by swimbait »

FrankAZHP wrote: โ†‘Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:24 am Yeah I've got a ton of slabs in the $5-$20 price range all sports. I can make a video showing what I have and post it here.
Sounds awesome, thx!
FrankAZHP
HB Member

Post by FrankAZHP »

Here ya go:

1 graded card box of basketball
2 graded card boxes of football
1 graded card box of baseball/hockey/f1/comic/wrestling

Almost all between $5-$20 each

Could be convinced to offload the entire box at a fixed cost per slab if interested, tho that kills a lot of any ROI I have and I'm in no rush. Let me know.

EDIT- Removed video as it's already been viewed by the buyer and has changed so much since posting.
Last edited by FrankAZHP on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Collector since 1990 *Nothing for sale *Cards ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿคผ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ๏ธ *Comics ๐Ÿ’€ *Games ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ–ฑ๏ธ*Music ๐ŸŽต ๐Ÿ’ฟ *Movies ๐Ÿ“ผ ๐Ÿ’ฟ
I make videos on my collection, mail times, card show walkthrus, and more: www.youtube.com/frankazhpcollectibles
FrankAZHP
HB Member

Post by FrankAZHP »

Wanted to post a follow up here.

Swimbait and I met up in Chandler, AZ and he picked up 16 slabs from me. Solid buyer and was great talking in person. I didn't know until we met up, but he apparently found out about THB from my YT videos, so that's cool.

Was good meeting you dude. I encourage you to post your pickups here in the forum and be more active.